I decided to sell my house! The first thing I realized is that no one would want to buy it in it’s current state – yikes!! After scrolling through pinterest for hours and touring beautiful model homes, I came up with my design plan.
- couch covers
- new rug
- TV Stand
- pillow covers
- Marshalls (curtains)
- Target (for one lamp post)
- Bed Bath & Beyond (throw)
- Ross (nick nack patty wacks)
- Home Depot (spray paint)
- Amazon (the rest)
- $300 – roughly (plus I sold my old TV stand for $80)
The Time and Effort:
- 2 Weeks
- Minimal to medium since I spray painted the TV stand I bought for $35 on Amazon!
I really enjoyed spending time in this second living space as is and once I finished it, I never wanted to leave! Check out the pictures and design a room of your own to feel as nice as the model homes in those beautiful new builds 🙂
BROWN AND DRAB:
BRIGHT AND FAB!! (Professional pics do help 🙂
If you’re thinking about getting your house ready to sell, it may not be as hard as you think!!
Behind the scenes as we worked on the rest of house to get it ready: